Paper Trail Pro E-Learning
FREE e-learning training to victims and survivors.
Watch, listen, and learn at your own pace and in the comfort of your home. Each lesson is only a few minutes long and, because it is online, you can return to them whenever suits you.
Lessons include short videos, podcasts, workshops, and resources regarding these courses: (1) Legacy Archives: First Steps; and (2) Recording Lived Experiences (Oral History and Storytelling)
E-Learning - Legacy Archives: First Steps Launched
- Introducing Legacy Archives
- The Importance of Legacy Archive Research
- How This Course Works
- Signposts to Support
- What Are Legacy Archives?
- Signposts to Legacy Archives
- Breakout: World Wars and Local Memories
- Conflict Archive on the Internet
- News Flash
- Public Records
- MRF Shooters & Freds
- Recording Lived Experiences and Dealing with the Legacy of the Past
- Commemoration - Lest We Forget
- What Are Oral History and Storytelling?
- Rewards and Risks
Please note, that you can only watch the lessons if you are a victim and survivor of the conflict in Ireland and Britain or work with them and have filled in our online Monitoring Form. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3 - see below.
These 3 sessions complement each other for family campaigns and research so we advise participants to consider all 3 together.